NEW Premium Odor-Eliminating and Degreasing Liquid Dish Soap Formula
La Parisienne’s new Premium Odor-Eliminating, biodegradable, and degreasing formula easily removes stubborn grease and eliminates the most common unpleasant kitchen odors, leaving your dishes sparkling clean.
Whether it is a big or small cleaning job, always keep a bottle of La Parisienne’s Odor-Eliminating, biodegradable, and degreasing liquid dish soap close at hand. Stains and dried-on food will be powerless against you. Here are even more reasons why this dishwashing liquid will be your daily ally:
- It’s effective on encrusted cooked foods.
- It’s ultra-effective against stubborn stains.
- It removes tea and coffee stains as well as burnt foods.
- It even removes dried-on food from the past 24 hours.
- It’s equipped with our Odor-Eliminating technology.
- It’s offered with the Tropical Breeze scent in a convenient 532 ml size bottle.
La Parisienne’s Odor-Eliminating, biodegradable, and degreasing liquid dish soap is a winning formula!
- Specially formulated to help eliminate odors from frying, spices, and seasoning.
- Can be used as hand soap.
- Biodegradable* formula.
- Non-irritant product, tested under dermatological control.
*Biodegradable in 28 days following 301D test norms from the OECD, as certified by an independent laboratory.
What’s the Odor-Eliminating technology all about?
Thanks to the Odor-Eliminating technology of La Parisienne’s biodegradable degreasing liquid dish soap, you’ll get no more lingering odors coming from your cutlery and reusable containers.
La Parisienne’s dish soap is formulated to specifically attract and neutralize the molecules of the most frequent and disturbing odors. An innovative technology that attacks odors at the source and eliminates them permanently.
A degreasing...and responsible dish soap!
La Parisienne Odor-Eliminating and degreasing liquid dish soap is:
- Made in Quebec
- Packaged with eco-friendly material
Non-irritant product, tested under dermatological control.
La Parisienne’s tips and tricks for dishes
- Wear gloves – our soap is gentle for your hands, but hot water and cutlery can damage your skin.
- Wash your sponges and reuse them to save money and protect the environment at the same time.
- Organize your wash order, wash from cleanest to dirtiest.
- Use a drying rack.
How to save water when doing the dishes?
Don’t forget that you can wash your dishes in a bin filled with water and your Odor-Eliminating degreasing liquid dish soap. You can even reuse the rinsing water from your previous batch to soak the next one.