- 1.52L 38 loads
- 2.56L 64 loads
- 3.84L 96 loads
La Parisienne Original detergent is highly effective. Its highly efficient ingredients allow you to wash more loads with each litre and its high-performance ingredients make this product a laundry essential.
- Compatible with all types of washers (HE or standard)
- Effective in any temperature, even cold water
- Biodegradable formula*
LA PARISIENNE REGULAR LIQUID DETERGENT IS VERY VERSATILE. IT CAN BE USED AS A REGULAR DETERGENT IN YOUR LAUNDRY, BUT ALSO AS A STAIN REMOVER WHEN PRETREATING.
Instructions for removing most stains (ink, lipstick, soiled collar and cuffs, etc.)
- Apply a small amount of La Parisienne detergent directly to the soiled area
- Rub gently
- Wash immediately to avoid residue
- Remove stains as soon as possible (pretreat immediately and rinse well in cold water if you cannot wash the item right away). Quickly treating stains greatly increases your chances of removing them. Prompt action is your best friend!
- Always make sure stains are gone before drying your laundry. Stains are always harder to remove once they have been machine dried.
- If stains remain after an initial washing, soak your clothing with liquid detergent again or apply detergent directly to the stain. Rub and wash again.
Use the right amount of detergent: instead of guessing, read the amounts listed on the packaging and rely on the lines inside the cap. Using too much detergent won’t make your clothes cleaner. It just causes waste.
*Biodegradable within 28 days according to the OECD 301D test standards as confirmed by an independent lab.
- Phosphate free
- Effective in cold water
- Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transportation and greenhouse gas emissions
- Concentrated formula (15% more than the competition) means more loads per litre, and less water is used to make it
- Container, cap, label, and shipping boxes can all be recycled
- Not tested on animals