- 1,52L 38 loads
- 5L 125 loads
La Parisienne’s biodegradable hypoallergenic laundry detergent is perfect for sensitive skin or those that prefer unscented products. Its dermatologically tested perfume and dye free formula is efficient against stains and non-irritating on the skin.
La Parisienne’s biodegradable hypoallergenic laundry detergent is perfume and dye free for a more discreet laundry. Its formula is dermatologically tested and biodegradable, compatible with all types of washers – HE or standard – as well as being efficient at all temperatures, even in cold water.
La Parisienne’s hypoallergenic laundry detergent is available in two useful formats of 1,52 L and 5 L that allow respectively for 38 and 125 loads, while taking very little space. Our hypoallergenic laundry detergent allows you to keep your laundry clean and shining while minimizing dermatological risks and undesirable reactions.
Advice on hypoallergenic laundry detergent
Tips to eliminate a stain with the detergent
Instructions to make most stains disappear with La Parisienne’s hypoallergenic laundry detergent, including ink, lipstick, shirt collar and cuffs, etc.
- Directly apply a small quantity of LA Parisienne’s detergent on the stain.
- Wash immediately to avoid imprinting rings.
Furthermore, thanks to its hypoallergenic properties, the detergent avoids most cutaneous reactions from sensitive skins.
Other tips for laundry
- Remove stains as soon as possible
- Pretreat immediately and rinse well under cold water if regular washing is not available right away.
- Treating the stain quickly considerably increases the chances of removing it.
- Timeliness is your best ally when doing laundry!
- Always check if the stain is gone after washing before letting it dry.
- A stain that has been machine dried is always tougher to eliminate afterwards.
- If your fabric remains stained after a first washing, let it soak again with some hypoallergenic liquid detergent or apply detergent directly on the stain; scrub and wash it again.
La Parisienne’s hypoallergenic detergent in full responsible mode
La Parisienne’s hypoallergenic laundry detergent is biodegradable in 28 days following the norms of the 301D test from the OECD, as certified by an independent laboratory.
La Parisienne’s hypoallergenic laundry detergent is:
● Tested under dermatological control.
● Phosphates free.
● Proved to be efficient in cold water.
● Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transport and emissions of greenhouse gases.
● Made from a concentrated formula (15 % superior to competitors), allowing for mode loads per litre and less water used for fabrication.
● Sold in packaging made of recyclable material, including the cap, label and shipping boxes.
● Not tested on animals (cruelty-free).
Always use the right dose of La Parisienne’s hypoallergenic laundry detergent. Rather than winging it, follow the dosage lines found inside the cap. Overusing detergent will not make your clothes cleaner, it will only lead to waste.
*Biodegradable within 28 days according to the OECD 301D test standards as confirmed by an independent lab.
- Hypoallergenic dermatologist-tested product
- Phosphate free
- Effective in cold water
- Compact container size reduces packaging and optimizes transportation to cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transportation and greenhouse gas emissions
- Concentrated formula (15% more than the competition) is more environmentally friendly because there are more loads per litre, and less water is used to make it
- Container, cap, label and shipping boxes can all be recycled
- Not tested on animals