Products that take
care of local families
Cold water detergent< Back to the products list
- 1.52L 38 loads
- 2.56L 64 loads
- 5L 125 loads
- 6.6L 165 loads
La Parisienne Cold Water detergent is specially formulated to offer superior cleaning power in cold water.
- Compatible with all types of washers (HE or standard)
- Biodegradable formula*
- Effective at any temperature but designed for cold water
LA PARISIENNE COLD WATER LIQUID DETERGENT IS VERY VERSATILE. IT CAN BE USED AS A REGULAR DETERGENT IN YOUR LAUNDRY, BUT ALSO AS A STAIN REMOVER WHEN PRETREATING.
Instructions for removing most stains (ink, lipstick, soiled collar and cuffs, etc.)
- Apply a small amount of La Parisienne detergent directly to the soiled area
- Rub gently
- Wash immediately to avoid residue
- Remove stains as soon as possible (pretreat immediately and rinse well in cold water if you cannot wash the item right away). Quickly treating stains greatly increases your chances of removing them. Prompt action is your best friend!
- Always make sure stains are gone before drying your laundry. Stains are always harder to remove once they have been machine dried.
- If stains remain after an initial washing, soak your clothing with liquid detergent again or apply detergent directly to the stain. Rub and wash again.
Use cooler water: Cooler water will save energy and still produce clean laundry.
*Biodegradable within 28 days according to the OECD 301D test standards as confirmed by an independent lab.
- Phosphate free
- Effective in cold water
- Compact container size reduces packaging and optimizes transportation to cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transportation and greenhouse gas emissions
- Concentrated formula (15% more than the competition) is more environmentally friendly because there are more loads per litre, and less water is used to make it
- Container, cap, label, and shipping boxes can all be recycled
- Not tested on animals