- 1.52L 30 loads
La Parisienne BABY detergent is specially designed for baby clothing and linens. Its dermatologically tested hypoallergenic formula is tough on stains yet non-irritant for you little one’s skin.
- Hypoallergenic and dye free
- Is safe for all types of fabric and all colours.
- Effective in any temperature, even cold water
- Compatible with all types of washers (HE or standard)
- Biodegradable formula*
Instructions for removing most stains (ink, lipstick, soiled collar and cuffs, etc.)
- Apply a small amount of la parisienne detergent directly to the soiled area
- Rub gently
- Wash immediately to avoid residue
- Remove stains as soon as possible (pretreat immediately and rinse well in cold water if you cannot wash the item right away). Quickly treating stains greatly increases your chances of removing them. Prompt action is your best friend!
- – Always make sure stains are gone before drying your laundry. Stains are always harder to remove once they have been machine dried.
- – If stains remain after an initial washing, soak your clothing with liquid detergent again or apply detergent directly to the stain. Rub and wash again.
Did you know that traces of chemicals can linger on some new clothes? We recommend washing new items, especially baby clothes, to remove these potential irritants. And, with our hypoallergenic fabric softener, you can air dry them without compromising softness!
*Biodegradable within 28 days according to the OECD 301D test standards as confirmed by an independent lab.
- Hypoallergenic dermatologist-tested product
- Phosphate free
- Effective in cold water
- Compact container size reduces packaging and optimizes transportation to cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transportation and greenhouse gas emissions
- Concentrated formula (15% more than the competition) is more environmentally friendly because there are more loads per litre, and less water is used to make it
- Container, cap, label, and shipping boxes can all be recycled
- Not tested on animals