Total bright detergent< Back to the products list
- 1.52L 30 loads
- 3.9L 78 loads
La Parisienne Total Bright detergent is the perfect solution for cleaning clothes, keeping colors and whites bright, wash after wash.
This detergent has that little something extra that preserves the bright in all the clothes you love to wear. From immaculate white linens to colourful team uniforms, La Parisienne Total Bright is safe for all colours and fabrics.
- Specifically formulated to keep whites and colours bright, even after several washes.
- No need to use another product to whiten or brighten colours.
- Chlorine-free formula—safe for all colours and all types of fabric.
- Compatible with all types of washers (HE or standard).
- Effective in any temperature, even cold water.
- Biodegradable formula*
Instructions for removing most stains (ink, lipstick, soiled collar and cuffs, etc.)
- Apply a small amount of La Parisienne detergent directly to the soiled area
- Rub gently
- Wash immediately to avoid residue
- Remove stains as soon as possible (pretreat immediately and rinse well in cold water if you cannot wash the item right away). Quickly treating stains greatly increases your chances of removing them. Prompt action is your best friend!
- Always make sure stains are gone before drying your laundry. A dried stain is always harder to eliminate afterwards.
- If stains remain after an initial washing, soak your clothing with liquid detergent again or apply detergent directly to the stain. Rub and wash again.
Extend the life of your clothes: One easy way is to follow the care instructions on labels before washing. Also, if you use Total Bright detergent, your clothes will stay brighter longer so you can keep wearing them, and increase the chances of your clothes having a second and third life!
*Biodegradable within 28 days according to the OECD 301D test standards as confirmed by an independent lab.
- Phosphate free
- Effective in cold water
- Compact container size reduces packaging and optimizes transportation to cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transportation and greenhouse gas emissions
- Concentrated formula (15% more than the competition) is more environmentally friendly because there are more loads per litre, and less water is used to make it
- Container, cap, label, and shipping boxes can all be recycled
- Not tested on animals