Odour Eliminator detergent< Back to the products list
- 1.52L 38 loads
- 2.56L 64 loads
La Parisienne odour eliminator laundry detergent with the new fibre protection formula is the perfect solution for washing clothes, eliminating odours and preserving the fibres all in just one wash. Thanks to its new fibre protection formula, La Parisienne detergent cleans efficiently while protecting your clothes in order to prolong their life. La Parisienne odour eliminator is safe for all colours and fabrics.
- Specifically formulated for washing clothes, eliminating odours and preserving the fibres.
- With fibre protection formula safe for all colours and all types of fabric.
- Compatible with all types of washers (HE or standard).
- Effective in any temperature, even cold water.
- Biodegradable formula*
Instructions for removing most stains (ink, lipstick, soiled collar and cuffs, etc.)
- Apply a small amount of La Parisienne detergent directly to the soiled area
- Rub gently
- Wash immediately to avoid residue
- Remove stains as soon as possible (pretreat immediately and rinse well in cold water if you cannot wash the item right away). Quickly treating stains greatly increases your chances of removing them. Prompt action is your best friend!
- Always make sure stains are gone before drying your laundry. A dried stain is always harder to eliminate afterwards.
- If stains remain after an initial washing, soak your clothing with liquid detergent again or apply detergent directly to the stain. Rub and wash again.
Extend the life of your clothes: One easy way is to follow the care instructions on labels before washing. Also, if you use Odour Eliminator detergent, your clothes will preserve the fibers so you can keep wearing them, and increase the chances of your clothes having a second and third life!
*Biodegradable within 28 days according to the OECD 301D test standards as confirmed by an independent lab.
- Phosphate free
- Effective in cold water
- Compact container size reduces packaging and optimizes transportation to cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transportation and greenhouse gas emissions
- Concentrated formula (15% more than the competition) is more environmentally friendly because there are more loads per litre, and less water is used to make it
- Container, cap, label, and shipping boxes can all be recycled
- Not tested on animals