Hypoallergenic laundry detergent, Perfume and dye free< Back to the products list
- 1.52L 38 loads
La Parisienne Hypoallergenic detergent is suited to sensitive skin and people who prefer scent-free products. Its perfume- and dye-free dermatologically tested formula is tough on stains yet doesn’t irritate the skin.
- Perfume free, dye free, dermatologist tested
- Biodegradable formula*
- Compatible with all types of washers (HE or standard).
- Effective in any temperature, even cold water.
Instructions for removing most stains (ink, lipstick, soiled collar and cuffs, etc.)
- Apply a small amount of La Parisienne detergent directly to the soiled area
- Rub gently
- Wash immediately to avoid residue
- Remove stains as soon as possible (pretreat immediately and rinse well in cold water if you cannot wash the item right away). Quickly treating stains greatly increases your chances of removing them. Prompt action is your best friend!
- Always make sure stains are gone before drying your laundry. Stains are always harder to remove once they have been machine dried.
- If stains remain after an initial washing, soak your clothing with liquid detergent again or apply detergent directly to the stain. Rub and wash again.
Use the right amount of detergent: Instead of guessing, read the amounts listed on the packaging and use the lines inside the cap. Using too much detergent won’t make your clothes cleaner. It just causes waste.
*Biodegradable within 28 days according to the OECD 301D test standards as confirmed by an independent lab.
- Hypoallergenic dermatologist-tested product
- Phosphate free
- Effective in cold water
- Compact container size reduces packaging and optimizes transportation to cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transportation and greenhouse gas emissions
- Concentrated formula (15% more than the competition) is more environmentally friendly because there are more loads per litre, and less water is used to make it
- Container, cap, label and shipping boxes can all be recycled
- Not tested on animals