Products that take
care of local families
Dark fabrics detergent< Back to the products list
- 1.52L 30 loads
La Parisienne detergent DARK FABRICS makes it possible to wash clothes in black or dark colour safely by reviving, restoring and maintaining the original appearance of coloured clothes. Thanks to its fiber protection formula, La Parisienne detergent effectively cleans while preserving the fibers to extend its life. The Parisienne DARK FABRIC is used safely in all types of fabrics.
Detergent specially formulated to clean black or dark colored clothing while preserving fibers.
- Biodegradable formula*
- Compatible with all types of washers (HE or standard).
- Effective in any temperature, even cold water.
LA PARISIENNE REGULAR LIQUID DETERGENT IS VERY VERSATILE. IT CAN BE USED AS A REGULAR DETERGENT IN YOUR LAUNDRY, BUT ALSO AS A STAIN REMOVER WHEN PRETREATING.
Instructions for removing most stains (ink, lipstick, soiled collar and cuffs, etc.)
- Apply a small amount of La Parisienne detergent directly to the soiled area
- Rub gently
- Wash immediately to avoid residue
- Remove stains as soon as possible (pretreat immediately and rinse well in cold water if you cannot wash the item right away). Quickly treating stains greatly increases your chances of removing them. Prompt action is your best friend!
- Always make sure stains are gone before drying your laundry. Stains are always harder to remove once they have been machine dried.
- If stains remain after an initial washing, soak your clothing with liquid detergent again or apply detergent directly to the stain. Rub and wash again.
Use the right amount of detergent: instead of guessing, read the amounts listed on the packaging and rely on the lines inside the cap. Using too much detergent won’t make your clothes cleaner. It just causes waste.
*Biodegradable within 28 days according to the OECD 301D test standards as confirmed by an independent lab.
- Phosphate free
- Effective in cold water
- Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transportation and greenhouse gas emissions
- Concentrated formula (15% more than the competition) means more loads per litre, and less water is used to make it
- Container, cap, label, and shipping boxes can all be recycled
- Not tested on animals