Multi purpose bleach< Back to the products list
La Parisienne Multi Purpose Bleach is an economical disinfectant and can be used as a laundry whitener.
- Registered hard surface disinfectant by Health Canada (DIN)
- Can be used in frontloading HE washing machines
Uses and caution warnings
HOUSEHOLD: DISINFECTS HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES
Can be used to whiten tile grout and disinfect hard surfaces (e.g., counters, garbage cans, cutting boards, litter boxes, basins).
Remember to use the recommended amounts and times on the label for disinfecting.
LAUNDRY: WHITENS AND REMOVES STAINS
Pour bleach into dispenser (HE washer) or into washing water (regular washer) before adding laundry. Never pour directly on fabrics.
Cotton diapers: let soak for 10 minutes in a solution of 40 ml of La Parisienne bleach and 4 L of water. Rinse well to prevent baby’s skin from developing redness and irritation.
- Test product on a hidden part of the article before use.
- Do not use on silk, wool, mohair, leather, or Spandex.
- Do not use on aluminum or silver.
- All surfaces in contact with bleach that will be in contact with food must be rinsed well with potable water.
- Wear gloves when handling bleach.
For laundry, choose La Parisienne 2 Chlorine-Free Bleach: it’s a eco-friendly alternative to regular bleach. Without chlorine or phosphates.
*Bottled in Quebec, which reduces transportation and greenhouse gas emissions
- Recyclable packaging
- Not tested on animals